It’s a conference for PhD students and post-docs interested in a career transition to consulting in the UK. There will be networking opportunities with speakers from several consulting firms (e.g. EY, IMS Consulting …), a workshop where consultants share their career history from research to consulting, and a chance to ask questions to a panel of consultants. In particular, this year’s conference will focus on:
- Explore how receptive the UK consulting industry is to PhD students/graduates.
- Sector/industry specific demands for PhD students/graduates.
- What the consulting industry expects from PhD students/graduates.
- Key skills a PhD recruit should have (quantitative, qualitative, etc).
- Recruitment & assessment procedures including an opportunity to practice a case study.
To find out more and to register visit the PhD to Consulting Conference website. Registration closes on the 18th September.